Air Conditioning Services in Santa Clarita, CA
Indoor Comfort You Can Count On
No one wants to experience a cooling unit breakdown during the sizzling summer months. Our HVAC contractors understand that during the hottest times of the year, air conditioning is more than just a luxury—it’s a necessity. Thankfully, our Santa Clarita air conditioning company is here to resolve your problem before you know it. We are proud to service every make and model of your residential or commercial HVAC products. No matter what the job is, you can count on us to do it quickly and do it well.
There are many reasons why we have been trusted for over 45 years, such as:
- We work hard to provide the best AC repair in the Santa Clarita Valley.
- We offer honest pricing and affordable air conditioning financing options.
- We proudly offer free estimates for new installations, change-outs, retrofits, and major repairs.
- We stay up to date with the latest equipment and tools to ensure you receive the most reliable and most energy-efficient service possible.
- We offer our AC customers our exclusive 10-year warranty on all HVAC parts.
Your comfort is our top priority. Get in touch with us at (818) 319-4636 to learn more about our AC service in Santa Clarita.
The Importance of Regular AC Maintenance
The best way to avoid system malfunctions and breakdowns is to schedule routine maintenance services with our knowledgeable team. While it may seem unnecessary, regular check-ups are vital for the proper and long-lasting function of any HVAC unit. The ability to recognize problems at their earliest stages can save you thousands of dollars in major repairs and will ensure you get the most life out of your systems.
A People-First Company
As a family business that has been around for a long time, we try to set ourselves apart in many ways, like with the quality of our work and customer service. Another way that we stand out in the cooling industry is being authorized dealers of various HVAC brands.
As certified dealers, we are recognized and trusted to provide the proper installations of brands such as Samsung, Honeywell, Nest, and many other popular HVAC names. This saves you the hassle of trying to find a new unit on your own.
Is Your Air Conditioning Not Working?
It's not always clear when you need to call in a professional to take a look at your AC unit. Some of the most common problems that require a technician include:
- Your air conditioning is blowing warm air: This is one of the most common air conditioning issues. This could be caused by a number of reasons, including batteries in your thermostat that are low or out of charge, and/or insufficient power.
- Dusty air conditioning filters: It is important to regularly clean your air conditioning's air filters in order to ensure that you are receiving healthy air quality and to avoid potential system damages. For this reason, we recommend you make sure to replace your air filters at least four times per year. In certain situations, homeowners find it is best to change their air filters every other month; especially during the summer months.
- Insufficient charge: This has to do with the air conditioner's refrigerant. When an air conditioning system is not charged well, it will not be able to cool your home properly, leaving you with a faulty system.
- Your home isn't getting as cool as it should be: Do you feel like certain living spaces are not as cold as they should be? This is a common issue and usually has to do with air duct leaks or deterioration. It is also possible that your home's air duct is designed in such a way that it limits the system's cooling to the best of its abilities.