Santa Clarita AC Repair service
Serving the Santa Clarita Valley for More Than 45 Years
Your air conditioning system is just like any other machine. You need to look after it in order to get the most out of it, however, maintenance and repairs are only worth the cost if you call the right team with the right tools. Fortunately, Sol-Aire Air Conditioning Co. has been able to meet the needs of over 10,000 customers by providing excellent AC repairs throughout Santa Clarita and surrounding areas.
Reach Out to Our Technicians at (818) 319-4636 Today for a Free Estimate on AC Repair in Santa Clarita!
Signs Your AC is in Need of Repairs
Recognizing early warning signs is the best way to keep repair costs down and your air conditioning running for years to come. Some warning signs that something is seriously wrong with your air conditioner include:
- Frozen AC Unit: Your unit may have low air flow, a blower fan may be broken, or you may need refrigerant. No matter the cause, our team can determine the issue and get it up and running again in no time.
- Strange Smells: This is most common the first time you turn on your AC for the year, and can be a sign of mold on your evaporator coils or possibly inside the ductwork. If you notice a burning smell, then it's most likely a broken part that needs to be fixed.
- AC Will Not Turn On: If you're dealing with this the first thing you should do is check the power connection to the unit to ensure it's actually getting power. This includes checking the circuit breaker for a blown fuse, as well as the thermostat to make sure it's set to the correct temperature. If it's still not running after all these checks, then give us a call!
- Leaking Water: Your air conditioner should never leak inside your home. Condensation on the part of the unit exposed to outside air is normal, but any liquid inside could be a sign of leaking refrigerant.
- Lack of Airflow: This can be caused by debris or dirt collecting around the condenser outside, which will need to be cleared out. It can also be caused by a blockage somewhere inside the system that needs to be cleared out by a professional.
How to Troubleshoot Common Air Conditioner Issues
If your air conditioner isn't working properly, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can take on your own before calling a professional for repair.
How to figure out why your air conditioner isn't working properly:
- Check your air filter - air filters need to be changed regularly, especially in areas with poor air quality. Santa Clarita is susceptible to frequent fires, and the soot can easily clog filters requiring more frequent filter replacement during fire season. If your air filter is dirty, it will reduce proper airflow and cause your AC to not work as efficiently.
- Check your thermostat - does your thermostat have power? Check to see if the circuit breaker tripped and that your thermostat is turned to the appropriate cooling setting.
- Check your vents - make sure your vents are not closed and that air from your AC system can properly flow throughout your home.
- Check the temperature of the airflow - if you have a thermometer handy (you can even use a food thermometer from your kitchen if needed), check to see how cold the air coming out of your vents is. In order to properly cool your home, the air coming out of your vents needs to be at least 15-20 degrees cooler than the air inside your home. If it's not quite cool enough, you may have a Freon leak which would require professional repair.
If you have tried the above steps and still can't get to the bottom of why your air conditioner isn't effectively cooling your home, be sure to reach out to Sol-Aire Conditioning Co. for AC repair in SCV!
About Our Discount Rewards Program for AC Repair in Santa Clarita
We are proud to offer our customers a lifetime HVAC maintenance plan that is designed to safeguard your family or employees and optimize your comfort. Sol-Aire Rewards Club Members receive routine maintenance on their systems, along with a number of other perks, such as locked-in rates.
When you invest in our affordable air conditioning maintenance plan, quoted rates are guaranteed. Customers know what they are paying upfront, and no bill ever comes as a surprise. Additionally, when emergencies arise, your call is placed at the front of the list. This means that you receive the fastest response possible.
One of the best perks of our AC maintenance plan is that if we find a problem during our maintenance visit, you can automatically receive up 10-15% off all standard repairs, along with free one to two-year warranties on select products.
Work with An AC Repair Team You Can Trust
It is important that you reach out to us as soon as you experience a problem with your air conditioning unit. Even if you aren’t sure what the problem is, we can troubleshoot with you on the phone until we determine the best action to take. Ignoring any type of system malfunction can result in major damages. It is important to remember that a small air conditioning repair is much more feasible than ignoring the issue.
When HVAC problems arise in your home or commercial space, we can quickly answer your call and dispatch one of our experienced technicians to your property to complete any necessary repairs. Our home comfort specialists are licensed and trained to service all types of equipment at an affordable price.
Learn More About Services Including Maintenance and AC Repair in Santa Clarita, CA, You Can Contact Us at (818) 319-4636.
Why Choose Us?Your #1 Heating & Cooling Experts
10% Discount for First Responders & Military
Over 10,000 HVAC Jobs Handled
Family Owned & Operated HVAC Providers
Over 40 Years of Professional Experience
Flexible & Affordable Financing Options
Extended Warranties Up to 15 Years