Air Conditioning Repair in Santa Clarita
Serving the Santa Clarita Valley for More Than 45 Years
Your air conditioning system is just like any other machine. You need to look after it in order to get the most out of it, however, maintenance and repairs are only worth the cost if you call the right team with the right tools. Fortunately, Sol-Aire Air Conditioning Co. has been able to meet the needs of over 10,000 customers by providing excellent AC repairs throughout Santa Clarita and surrounding areas.
Common Signs Your AC Needs Repairs
Recognizing early warning signs is the best way to keep repair costs down and your AC running for years to come. Some warning signs that something is seriously wrong with your air conditioner include:
- Frozen AC Unit: Your unit may have low air flow, a blower fan may be broken, or you may need refrigerant.
- Air Smells Bad: This could be a sign of mold on your evaporator coils or possibly inside the ductwork. We will also check the drain line for stagnant water.
- AC Will Not Turn On: Be sure to check air filter and the battery first. You can check the circuit breaker for a blown fuse as well. Also check on the thermostat, then give us a call!
- AC Running Nonstop: There are several possible reasons. Your unit may be too small for your home. There could be leaks in the ductwork of your home. The unit may just be old and require replacement.
- Puddling Water: A tube may be disconnected. The issue could also be due to the unit running inefficiently and needing repairs.
- A Dirty Condenser: Debris or dirt sometimes collects around the condenser outside. You will want to clear out plants and bushes as well.
Reach out to our technicians in Santa Clarita AC repair at (818) 319-4636 for a free estimate today!
Why Regular Tune-ups Are So Important
The best way to look after your HVAC systems is by scheduling regular maintenance services with our cooling specialists. Without the proper care, your system can lose about 5% or more of its original efficiency every year that it’s in use.
4 ways regular maintenance can help:
- You can keep your bills low and energy efficiency high
- You can get the most life out of your system
- You will most likely never have to pay for major repairs
- You can ensure the optimal function of your unit
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure – that’s the idea behind our Sol-Aire Maintenance Agreements. You can rest easy knowing that we can catch and resolve virtually any problems that you’re experiencing.
About Our Discount Rewards Program for Maintenance & Repair
We are proud to offer our customers a lifetime HVAC maintenance plan that is designed to safeguard your family or employees and optimize your comfort. Sol-Aire Rewards Club Members receive routine maintenance on their systems, along with a number of other perks, such as locked-in rates.
When you invest in our affordable air conditioning maintenance plan, quoted rates are guaranteed. Customers know what they are paying upfront, and no bill ever comes as a surprise. Additionally, when emergencies arise, your call is placed at the front of the list. This means that you receive the fastest response possible.
One of the best perks of our maintenance plan is that if we find a problem during our maintenance visit, you can automatically receive up 10-15% off all standard repairs, along with free one to two-year warranties on select products.
Work with a Team You Can Trust
It is important that you reach out to us as soon as you experience a problem with your air conditioning unit. Even if you aren’t sure what the problem is, we can troubleshoot with you on the phone until we determine the best action to take. Ignoring any type of system malfunction can result in major damages. It is important to remember that a small repair is much more feasible than ignoring the issue.
When HVAC problems arise in your home or commercial space, we can quickly answer your call and dispatch one of our experienced technicians to your property to complete any necessary repairs. Our home comfort specialists are licensed and trained to service all types of equipment at an affordable price.
To learn more about services including maintenance and AC repair in Santa Clarita, CA you can contact usat (818) 319-4636.